Speakers for 'Precision Sustainability'
Updated: Oct 16, 2021
Here is the line up for the Leif Capital webinar on Wednesday 20th October:
Please see speakers and their discussion topics below. Please join us on Wednesday October 20th at 10:00 Eastern / 15:00 BST / 16:00 CET. Please register here and then add the webinar to your calendar.
Welcome and introduction from moderator, Tom Whitehouse, CEO, Leif Capital
1. The virtuous cycle – precision-data-precision.
Alex Westlake, Investor-in-Residence, Leif Capital
2. Why you shouldn’t 3D print a 3D printer: making machines that make machines.
Magnus Lindvall, CEO, Microbas Precision
3. Coating the world with precise functionality
Michael Stadi, CEO, FOM Technologies.
4. A new water cycle - precision-decentralisation-scale
Ginger Rothrock, Senior Director, HG Ventures
5. Precision biotech
Ludwig Goris, Senior Investment Manager, Capricorn Partners
6. Achieving OEM ‘pull-through’ –bridging the disconnect between end-user benefits and supply chain partners
Bob Lukefahr, CEO, Pellucere Technologies
Discussion, moderated by cleantech provocateur, Keith Gillard, CEO, UpperStage.Capital